Showtime was established to provide young performers a platform to develop and showcase their skills in performing arts. Whilst Showtime is an offering of WSP it operates independently. The musical or play is chosen by the director. Casting for Showtime is completed by the artistic team and approved by the producer.
Showtime aims to do 1–2 productions every year and performers will need to audition to be a part of it. Senior productions are typically for performers aged 14+ years old. Junior productions are typically for performers aged 8-14 years old.
It is a major commitment to all those involved and includes weekly rehearsals, weekend and holiday workshops. Our Showtime productions so far include Treasure Island, Fantastic Mr Fox, The Sound of Music, Annie, Hairspray Jr and Fame.
- 2019 – Musical – Catch Me If You Can – Find out more »
- 2018 – Musical – Grease – Find out more »
- 2018 – Junior Production – Alice in Wonderland Jr. – Find out more »
- 2017 – Musical – Fame – Find out more »
- 2017 – Hairspray Jr. (Junior) – Find out more »
Showtime fees are separate from all other classes.